Brief Help (click here for detailed help.)
1. To set up position click 'Set' under the left board..
2. To record the moves click 'Edit' and drag pieces.
3. To enter annotations (optional) type them in the annotations text box under the left board and/or execute the variations on the right board by dragging pieces; the variations will be automatically embedded into the annotations textbox (in Edit mode).
4. To save the recorded game click the 'Save' button (upper right corner) and cut the PGN file from the PGN textbox (upper right corner).
5. Click here and paste in E-mail and then send to webmaster for publication.